WHAT WE BELIEVE
- That the Bible is the whole, verbally inspired, inerrant, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ
- He is born of a virgin
- He was sinless in His life
- He performed miracles
- He died on a Cross
- He rose again the third day
- He ascended into Heaven
- He is Coming Again
- That there is one God, eternally present in three persons:
- God the Father
- God the Son
- God the Holy Spirit
- That all men are sinful by nature and as such at enmity with God; therefore, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary to their salvation
- That only by the grace of God and through faith alone are we saved
- In the eternal security of the believer and that once a person is saved, they are forevermore sealed and kept by the power of God.
- That satan is a literal person and that Hell is a literal place of eternal conscious punishment of all unsaved persons.
- That the Holy Spirit convicts mankind of sin and by His indwelling enables Christians to live a Godly life.
- That the local church is composed of regenerated, born-again believers who have been baptized by immersion.